Pavlov, Alexander V.
Creator, conductor and unchallenged leader of the orchestra.
- Born on October 22, 1965, in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
- 1980-1984, The Education in Kuibyshev (Samara) College of Music in clarinet.
- 1984-1989, The Military Department of the conductor of the Moscow State Conservatory. Tchaikovsky. Graduated with honors.
- 1989-1993, The Service in the military bands of the Armed Forces of the Russian military conductor.
- 1993-2005 Was Chief of Staff of the orchestra of the Volga-Urals Military District.
- 2005-2007, Chief of the Military Band Service Purva.
- 2004 Prize. Mikhail Lomonosov, for their outstanding achievements in culture and the strengthening of Russian statehood.
- 2005 Honorary title «Honored Artist of Russia».
- 2006 Award of the Governor of the Sverdlovsk region for their outstanding achievements in the cultural development of the Sverdlovsk region.
- 2006 Grand Cross, Order of St. Prince Alexander Nevsky II degree.
- 2006 Creating orchestra Uralbend. The first concerts in the Variety Theatre, Yekaterinburg. Tour of the city of Sverdlovsk, Tyumen, Perm regions, the Yamalo-Nenets and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District.
- 2007 Assignment of a military rank the Colonel.
- 2008 Director of the Palace of Youth, Yekaterinburg.
- 2009 Medal of Elijah the Prophet "for assistance in the affairs of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- 2009 g.Sovetnik Rector for Culture of the Urals State Mining University.
- 2011 Has ended the Ural State Mountain University on a speciality Human resource management.
- 2011 The orchestra has taken part in the world conference of wind bands (WASBE) on island Taiwan, under the special invitation of management WASBE.